Tuesday, December 18, 2007

my 'N' LVL results.

my 'N' LVL results.
change my off day because of the results. monday work and tuesday off.. its not enough u know. this morning i really can't woke up. luckily arie called my house asked my mom to woke me up.. and he said our friends waited at micheal's place. i get ready and felt quite excited and freak out bout the result. arie fetch me and went to micheal's and there is no one except for sebestian. i like what?? then one by one my beloved classmate came. i love to see their happy faces.. then at about 2+ we went in to our school feeling nervous. reached the hall all the normal acad sat already.. and mr gabriel called afiqa out. he asked question. irah and i like comfirm pass.. and the principle speech.. then ng guo rong and nur afiqa idayu name were shown at the screen the top two students in our class.. congrats.. so happy for them. then we line up to get our result, then it was my turn.. I PASS!! alhamdullilah.. i'm so damn happy and quickly called up my mom.. yeah.. and NADHIRAH U PASS YR MATHEMATICS. WOW. CONGRATS. hehe.. and i'm still in shock that i pass my science.. hehe.. after thats. we went to KFC at bedok inter. 5 girls and 5 boys. best friends. saw my cousin and aunt and taufiq my ex. arie face like watever.. hehe.. i still love u lah syg.. then riz and hykel like, arie lagi hensome.. hehe.. =p mcm phm aje.. okey lah.. thats all.. i like to wish every GCE'n' candidates congrats for passing and the otherwisw do better next time.. insyallah.. byebye..

i'm still not sure i wants to quit my job or just finish the contract. -_-
and congrats to hady mirza our singapore idol and asian idol.
we are proud of u.
but i love taufik batisah more.. =]

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox