Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i know i didn't blog for awhile. busy with studies.

so i going to talk about last week p.e lesson. on Thursday, at our school stadium it started to rain. so we went to indoor sport stadium.. i really like this week p.e because this is the day the boys could not payed soccer. wuahaha. so we wanted to play floorball.

i was in surizan group,with fify, joshua, ken, boon keong. so we have 6 people.
and the other group is ashari group, with nina, ira, shahfiq, feerdaus, ridwanand paul. they have 7 people.
the match was super hilarious, enjoying and definitely tiring.
we didn't know how to play yet play anyhow.
when the ball went to the right, all of us will chase the ball to the right.
when the ball went to the left, all of us will chase the ball to the left.

the only people stay put, is ira, ashari, ridwan and shahfiq. hehe.
really fed up with surizan he is the goal keeper and he couldn't stay put. when he get the ball, he ran with it trying to shoot, hehe. and either ken or i take his place.

and about 15min of the game i was really tired so i just stay put on the other group goalie. and this time, surizan pass the ball to me and i just shoot to the side and i can't believe my eyes that i goal!!.. haha.. i like so happy..

and ira shoot and goal to our goalie. so 1-1.
and about the end of the game. i not quite sure but i think feerdaus want to be a goalkeeper.
so he sat down infront the goalie, his body cover the goalie. he was talking to ira and don't concentrate on the game, and one of my team member shoot the ball, and the ball just came in passing his side. it was a goal. it was so funny. and the reason he said is he is too thin. haizz. -_-.

the funny part during the game is, when my team member joshua were sitting at our opponent goalie. and i was like shouted at him
me:why are u doing at there?
he said: i goalkeeper.
me:goalkeeper?
me: oi!! u in our group lah. what u doing there?
joshua: oh yea.(with his cute innocent, blur face) we all started to laugh.

so we won 2-1.

and yea. I PASS MY PIC PHASE TEST!!
this test ashari and i have no confident. so we just do it.
we are partner..
we pass because ashari doesn't listen to me. he do what he know.. haha..
the previous phase test, we past because of me.
this phase test we pass because of ashari.. hehe..

so i will not post about my life until the month of june. because my exams started on 2nd june and 4th june. and this month i have alot of test to pass. so do wish me luck okay.hehe. and i study every day 2 to 3hours. tap me on the back. hehe.
okay. so thats all.
.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox