Sunday, April 26, 2009

i must be crazy or i'm just challenging my body. haha.

5 days straight i had been working for 12hours. not really 5 days straight.

-Monday and Tuesday work for 12 hours.

-Wednesday normal timing. go home at 5pm.

-Thursday to Saturday work for 12 hours. oh yes. I WORK ON SATURDAY.

customer need the sample results by TOMORROW.
and they just send in the sample about last week. gila. and we have 16 sample and have to test 50 different type of test methods and that need 3 to 4 weeks.. but the customer need the result by less then 3weeks. haiyo.



they think we put the sample in our mouth and printer out the results form our bottom is it?

but thankfully we finish it as fast as we can. my viscosity still left 7 sample to go, i hope that zul will finish up by tonight.
__________________________________________________________________
saturday night.
i was talking to xioa dan.

me: i feel so guilty that i can't finish up my viscosity by today. i give up already. i am so stress.
then about 15min later she come toward me.
xioa dan: don't feel guilty lah nurul, u done so much for us already.

awwwwww... that the sentences i want to hear. i feel really good, at least someone really appreciate what i done good. she really really a nice person.

and u guys think that i'm just so manje and i can't do all the viscosity all by myself. u are wrong. first u have to agak2 which tube to use and if wrong tube i use, i have to repeat all over again. and must run at different temperature. and i hate waxy sample. once i taken the sample out from the oven, less then 1 minute it will be harden again. arghhhhhh. that make me slow and stress. if u guys don't undarstand what am i talking about, its okey. i just want to let it all out.

16 sample i have to run 3 times for all the 16 sample that make about 33 times i have to do viscosity. 1 sample must run at 3 different temperature. for example, 1 sample had to run at 70degrees, 100 degrees and 135degrees. leceh tau. i feel like crying. u handling with hot stuff and it's really hurts. above pictures must done by tomorrow.

and got 2 other worksheet, same like above picture. different sample. also urgent. arghhh.

__________________________________________________________________
why i just don't ignore it and let the other anaylsts do it?

it is because i'm leaving for another 3more weeks. and my department are short of people. and i just want to help what i can do for the next 3weeks for them. i can't see them suffer. it is really stressful, messy and u just want to sream at all the sample. and they are super nice people. and i am trying to do good to them before i leave.
__________________________________________________________________

tomorrow i don't know i want to work for 12hours or not. my eyes are super heavy. and my legs are killing me. i was thinking that i work for 12hours for tomorrow till thursday. and friday will be public holiday. and i will rest on that day. see how.

___________________________________________________________________
working on SATURDAY...
hahahaha. working on saturday is like peaceful. haha.
- no one looking at u if u are doing yr work
- no one bothering u.
- no one using the machine except for me.
- no one on yr way
- no one. no one. no one.
- u can eat any time u want.
- u can listen to music as loud as u can, and still no one stopping u.
- if u have no work u can do yr stuff and u don't have to act busy.
- WOW.
__________________________________________________________________
today go to azman's wedding. the wedding very very beautiful lah. i just loves it.


above picture is my supervisor, susin and his son. cute right. and this is the guy(susin) that is very very nice. if i do anything wrong he will teach me again with a smiling face. he the one who make our department very kecoh, who make me laugh till i felt on my knee. and in 3weeks time i will spending my last time with my department. i am very sad. i just don't want to leave this place.
and susin asked me if i can come back after my exam. i am still thinking.
___________________________________________________________________

last story.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY DARLING AYANG.

dear ashari,
i am so sorry i have not spending time with u for the past few week due to all the busy things i have to do now. and we seldom see each other. and i don't msg u as much as before. i can count how many messages i give u for the past few days. less then 10msg. i know it is really cruel of me.

and i'm sorry that when i reaches work i don't inform u. i really really forgot. i go in my lab and i started to work. i promise i won't do like that before.

and i want to say thank u for being so understanding. u are the best boyfriend ever. u never get angry with me easily, just a deep voice when i did something wrong towards u. and thats it and the next thing u are okey. u are so understanding.

and even when i'm really really tired to talk to u and i sometime have mood swing, u never fail to make me laugh. thank u syg for being beside me always. i love u so much.

happy anniversary sayang.

i miss u very much. see u this Friday darling.

ps: Nur hasyira is super sweet lah. always on 26 of the months she never fail to wish us.
very nice girl. i miss u so much irah. love u lots.

.toodles.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox