Thursday, May 31, 2007

Missing my girls


i just miss my girls so much.. cucu, nenek nie.. they always make me laugh, smile.. although we had tough moment together, i know i still love them.. my beloved rizuana, my cute nadhirah, my adorable afiqa, my sweet hamizah, my happy farah, my lovely masturah and my pretty ryhana.. sometime i know i always with arie.. but i'm just being fair.. so sometime i with u girls, n sometime i will be with my arie.. can't wait for the chalet.. we planned to wear our bangles(i don't knoe how to spell), same2.. yey.. so sweet.. i'm wearing colour black.. n some wearing black too while the others wear white.. n some one will wearing black n white.. hehe.. go rizuana.. hehe..



so can't wait to meet u guy.. nenek sayanggg cucu.. hehe.. tilden..

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox