Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yesterday was so damn boring.. nothing to do at all.. so i just watch t.v and watch more t.v.. i was so damn bored i felt asleep at the sofa.. my mom woke me up asked me to sleep at my bedroom.. i woke up at 5pm.. when outside my room and my cousin was at my home.. playing with my little brother n sister.. oh well.. my mom nag at me, asked me to pray.. i did what she say.. after that play computer with azreenie.. they all go home around 7pm.. i was so hungry but i kept quite because my mom don't cook, takot dier mrh kalau bilang lapar.. because she wanna a break.
so jus ate cookies.. lukilly my mom ajak kluar gi mkn.. wuhoo.. wait till my dad went home.. went out around 830pm.. went to banquet at changi or geylang, i do not knoe.. i wanted to eat lakse so i asked the makcik for laksa lah.. then she said 'nk mee laksa ke sop laksa'.. i like wat the hell. so i said both lah.. then she like angry with me.. n shouted at me n repeating the same question.. so i just said BOTH shouting back at her.. stupid.. nasib baik lah sedap.. after that go to singapore post.. i don't knoe why.. we sat there because dad wanna buy petrol.. took some pics.. then we went to marina bay.. watch merlion.. bla.. bla.. bla.. n go home at 1245am.. omg.. i was so tired.. but i still have some fun.. yey.. here are the pics..


getting ready.. bnynk nye bedak bang..

eating!! =D

and thats it.. Wuhooo...

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox