Thursday, July 26, 2007

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY.... TO US...

YIPEEE!!! WUHOOOO!!!

I JUST WANNA SHOUT... TODAY IT'S OUR VERY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY...
I'M SO THE HAPPY... awwww, i just hope we last forever and ever.. i just love u...
insyallah..

thanks for being there for me..
thanks for not giving up on me..
thanks for brighten up my day..
thanks for all the wonderful memories..
thanks for being so patient towards me..

i know sometime i can be a jerk towards you.. i'm sorry..
i know sometime i'm rude towards you.. i'm sorry..
i know sometime i hurt your fragile heart.. i'm sorry..
please accept my apologies..

even though i do this stupids things towards you..
i will always love you..

you are my perfect and most important person in my life...
you are my precious gift that allah give it to me..


I know that you are not rich.
but i just need this expensive give from you..
love me like i love you
trust me like i trust you
thats all i need

MUHD ASHARI BIN ABDUL LATIFF,
NURUL SYAZANA BTE MOHD RAWI will always love you..

SYAZANA LOVE ASHARI
SYAZ LOVE ARIE
JAJA LOVE AYIE


26/07/06










No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox