Friday, July 20, 2007

Yesterday Damaians celebrate Racial Harmony Day!!
this year celebration tak semangat seperti tahun lalu.. boring seh..
some, wear jeans and t-shirt only..(thats ok) but some wear uniform.. (mepekkk)
here is the chance to wear watever u want and u wear uniform.. stupid..
wake early in the mrng.. 5am i woke up.. yeah.. very very the sleepy man.. oh well.. for the sake of my hair.. haha.. ok nonsense.. oh well i'm really lazy to type the fun i had.. so just view the pictures.. enjoy..


above photo= my darlink, beloved classmates
below photo=my dalink, beloved girlfriends


above => me in the center, fiqa on the left and riz..
below => fiqa and me..


above => riz and me..
below => irah and me


above = ana and me
below = farah and me


above => mas.s & me
below = >mieza & me.


above => us again
below => he felt like James Bond thats what he said..


above => 4t1 present 'watever&anything'
below => beloved 4t1


above => riz, me, irah & fiqa..
below => irah, me & riz


above => mimi & mr. gabriel.. hindustan in making.. haha
below => us.. love him..


above => riz & fiqa
below => mimi & me


above => sufian & me
below => hykel & me


above => ana and arie
below => mieza and arie
(suke eh bdk tu. ambil dgn pompan) haha


the couples.. hehe...

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox