Tuesday, January 15, 2008







ABOUT SCHOOL

so today is tuesday. so it has been already 7 days i started school. i has a lots of fun.
get along really well with my classmate.. still haven't get along with some chinese girls and boys.

my girlfriends.. about them, they love to take lots and lots of pictures.
the boys.. about them, irritating, funny.

and yea. chemical process technology, thats my course. has 6 classes.

and our class, JC0801L already one week we already get feedback from all our lectures that we are the most talkative class in CPT. hehe.. cool..
and loves to eat candy. i'm in the correct class. i loves eating candy. they loves to eat candy. yea. great.

i need to ask something to whom reading this:

do my face looks like a 'minah reps(i donno how to spell)'????

tell me your answer yea.. hehe..
because this indian boy, said to me.

vikki: "hey yr face looks like minah.hehe"
me: huh?! -_-

then i volunteer to draw this digram on the board.

vikki: wuhoo, wuhoo. go minah. go minah reps.
me: hey!! -_-
vikki said to arie: eh! your gf fierce eh?

me: -_-

after that.

vikki: hey minah, mcm maner nk buat nie arh??
me: i'm not a minah lah!!
vikki: sorie lah.. sister..
me: -_-
vikki: eh?! syazana, u draw already?/ copy arh?

me: nah lah!! take.. take.

hehe. after that we sat between ryan copy each other and correct each other works. haha.


so here are some of the pictures.



nina, ira, annis and me. asri sebok dkt belakang.





the green circle is asri. guess what he doing. shouting?? nope. he singing, cute kan. dgn semangat.
the blue circle is arie. guess what he doing. taking my picture again.


beside me is fify. wan sebok aje kat belakang.


the boys only i will mentions.
arie, wan and antony




P.S: Siti Nur Nadhirah & Nur' Afiqa Idayu..
Where the hell are u guys??
i can't find u guys anywhere.. haha..


.END.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox