Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NEW SCHOOL


It was really great.
I'm not sure what is the name of our class. i only know (CPT L) hehe.

the first day of school, arie, ira, fiqa, zul, dzul, mas and I went to school together..
alhamdullilah arie and i have the same class.. hehe..
and ira and fiqa also.. wow.. amazing. hehe..

the first day, my class was really quiet didn't said a think. i thought my class not that fun..
but after this game.. we like had a lot of fun. from there we start to kecoh..

my class have 44 students.
malay girls including me only have 5 girls.. sikit kan.. but we are close.. already go out n eat. hehe.
chinese girls i not quite sure.
indian girls only one..

guys..
about more then 3 DOZEN of them!!!
i think we have chinese more.
then the malay guys.
the some indian guys.
so much.. they are really funny and kecoh lah..
hope nothing bad will happen. hope their attitude will stay the same like now..
1/4 of my class already know that arie and i are couple.. hehe.. oh well..

so thats it..
when i looks at my new classmate. i miss my 4t1 classmate alot.. i miss them so much.. now, it's all in my memories. no wearing damai uniform anymore.. =(

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox