Wednesday, February 20, 2008

about lessons and subjects.

FINALLY, i understand FFPS(fluid flow and piping system). i like force myself to listen, concentrate. i even sit in front of my teacher. haha.. i'am very good student huh??.. haha.. this is the first time, i answered my teacher question.. wuahaha.. i'm so happy..

Chemistry??? still blurr.. even when i force to learn very hard.. somehow, it just can't go in.. and thnks to shahfiq and arie, they sat beside me and tried teach me..

engineering science?? hahahaha.. can cause craziness to me.. haha.. the science part, i can understand. but when come to calculation. haha.. DIFFICULT!!!

Process instrumentation and control?? haha.. same as engeineering science.. can cause craziness to me.. hahaha...

our JC0801L snooker club..
every wednesday. after school.. yea.. and nazih join us today...
just now i play with, firstly ryan, ashari and shahfiq.. i lose because of the 8 ball.. arghh..
ryan moment, i aim the 8 ball wrongly and it doesn't go in and of course ryan had 100% to win. arie moment, i get the 8 ball in but the stupid white ball followed in so arie win. shahfiq moment, also the same as ryan.. arghhhhhhhh!!! but then.. i played with arie again.. and i won!! yea!!!
next week i will do better.. hahaha...
the game really release stress..

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox