Tuesday, February 5, 2008

sitting at my chair during Process Instrumentation of control (PIC) lesson..
listen and listen what being teach.
i felt really really dumb. confused.

vicknesh said that he felt dumb.. he also asked me, and i said yes
its not only pic lesson but all the lesson.. really.. i'm serious.. nothing come into my mind..
how hard i tried i still don't get it..

i have Chemistry, Engineering Science, Fluid flow Process System and process instrumentation.
what the hell?? must study all of this until june or july and the big exam come.. STREESSSSS!!!!! arghhhh!!!
every lesson i like "what?!!" "slowly lah teacher".
and they are not just science and physic but also included maths.. i feel i wanna die.. i feel like going back to sec 4.. sec 4 is much much much easier than this.. believe me..

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox