Friday, July 11, 2008


helo there. i'm back.
3rd of july story.
so i'm going to talk about my outing to the zoo with my beloved 4t1 gangs. we really have a super great time there. we laughed all the way. but i laughed the most. their jokes, their blurness is so super cute and funny. and the cute animal there some make us laugh. it was enjoyable. it my most favourite outing with my 4t1 gangs. so lets the picture do the talking.



part 2




so yea, talk about school. school was great. studies was quite easy than the january to june term. because we studied the hard term first then this term most of all we can understand what the teacher is teaching. some of our classmate leave us. at least i have my super hilarious annis and my super laughing gas irah and of course my beloved arie is another story. hehe.

like on thursday, waiting for ms karen class, start at 10 but no sign of her. after p.e annis, irah and me brought some candy we ate alot. and while waiting all of the girls are getting bored and quiet. then annis and me want to take picture, irah be the camera women. at last all of us was on our knees laughing. because we pose like telletabies(not sure spelling), and crazy model. we do pose a lot but our camera woman was laughing non-stop and she manage to take 3 ONLY. kite penat2 pose dier amik 3 aje. haha. and the rest of the girl also laugh. and ms karen class started at 1 because her time table were different from us. wth.




next topic.
HAPPY BELATED 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER COUSIN NURUL NABILLA BTE JUNAIDI

i'm so sorry that i didn't wish u yesterday.
and i really no money to buy a gift for u.
i only can pray for your health and for your o level k darling. hope u had a greatest birthday yesterday. i love u. be a good girl k.

p.s: and esok arie pergi tanjong pinang. alah, boring lah. syg beli kan maggi k syg. syg u. take care.

.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox