Sunday, July 27, 2008

To my SuperHero, Ashari,
now i'm gonna called him my superhero. now, get to the point. yesterday, is our


Super 2 Years Anniversary!!!!
woosh!!

i really love him so much. thank you for every thing my arie. for the 2years past, i have gone through many things with u. to the problem we created to solving it together. to stay away from each other we ended up like a glue. with all the care for each other, it just too worth it. from the heavy tears to unstoppable smile. from early morning till late night, i will thinking of u. u are just my precious. my hero that never stop working to save me. thank u.
insyallah we will be together forever. 260706 will be forever remembered. 26/07 we will meet every year. Muhd Ashari and Nurul Syazana.

this is a little blog letter to ashari. my countless love for u is super huge.


so yesterday is 26/07. we been planning for this for months. mostly ashari. he bring me to sentosa. have tons of funs. we ride the skyrides, the luge, the cable car.


on the skyride.

the luge. i reached first. hehe.


in the cable car. to mt faber.

at mt faber. then took bus 409 to harbourfront int.

we ate at vivo @ Earle Swensen's.

u see cruel arie, he took shots even video of me trying to solve "how to take of the hat of the salt bottle ended up it falls from below. fooly me.


our foods.


ice cream time.
and arie have to paid so much. thank u once again.

so thats it. our celebration. and my present for him is, i bake him brownie. and i forget to take photo of it. haizzz... thats all.


next topics. school time.

taufik batisah come to our school. picture of OHS Lesson before taufik came.

cute kan muke arie. dier mkn gugule tak sedap. and my super friends annis and irah.

asri and ashari. next picture, annis drawing.

shahfiq and nazri.

taufik moment
nadhirah was super happy. duduk sampai depan2 pentas. hehe.


suke tu bdk.

my friends.

Taufik!!!
after watching taufik, go eat and have lla lesson. we have to make national day short video. i don't have the picture. but i think we do well.


the next day,

this thing is to measure dissolved oxygen. i love my course.
but sometimes it is a pain in the ass. hehe.



see, cute can both of them. surizan had leg injuries, his leg is swollen bcause played soccer.
see vicky boleh layan kan nie. hehe.


next day,

arie and i didn't study that morning. boring lesson. he played psp and i do my own thing.

.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox