Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today is Sunday.
Tomorrow will be Monday. and have to go back to work. wuaaaaaaaaaaa... i want to cry!!!

I DON'T WANT TO WORK. I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL....

18 MORE WEEKS IS TOO LONG FOR ME. NEVERMIND, SUFFER NOW, ENJOY LATER.

Yesterday meet my AYANG! i miss him so much.

i said to him that i will fetch him at boon lay. ended up we met at outram. hahaha.. he was mad for awhile.



we went to Vivo City. okey now my favourite place to shop is there. because so many pretty things lah. i love the clothes there. once i recieve my allowance, i will go SHOPPING.


My BAD HABIT.

and lately i realised that i have this habit that. when people talking to me, my mind will be somewhere else. i like talking to myself in my mind.

ashari also notice it, and yea, i did it again.

ashari was telling me this story and i heard him talking but i don't know what is in my mind that i don't realise that he was talking to me.

then when he was about to finish his story, then i realise i don't pay any attention to the story. i told him and....

and i never never saw his face like that before. he give me the looks that freak me up. haha. say sorry to him. and he told the story once again with a angry tone. sorry ashari.

i want to stop that habit. i have to learn to listen.

Ashari said that i only listen to the first thing that whoever is talking to me, and i will started to think alot and i will forget to listen to the other things that the person is saying next.

OMG. i really need to study to listen.


thanks ashari for waking me up and realise my bad habit.
u know me well. i love you so much.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox