Saturday, January 31, 2009

well hello everybody!!!!! i feeling great and healthy.

it seem 3 weeks i didn't played the computer. either to busy watching television or just wanting to go to sleep.

for the past few weeks it was fun, i was full with energy.

first of all. i will not going to go out with this 3 boys, ryan, feerdaus and nazih. nak ajak org kluar ended up i had to wait for them for 1hour and 50minutes okey. why i waited for them eventhough it been so long of waiting because ryan always say he was about to reached ended up i waited for 'again' 1 hour 50 minutes. ( but its okey, been so long never see them we had so much fun)

*next topics*

BIRTHDAY TIME.


Suhayla's 21st Birthday.

Nazhifa's 7th birthday.

Azreenie's 14th birthday.

Rizuana's 18th birthday.

Happy Birthday!!! left ifa present i haven't give.

*next topics*

really enjoy myself on public holiday.

had...
3day chalet.
( kak suhayla's bday party)

1 bbq pit
(rizuana's birthday party)

and no rest day for me. haha.




so lazy to upload many picture here are some of them. *winks*

for rizuana party, she haven't upload so no picture.
but my girlfriends i don't know what happened to them, i think it was me. they are super duper fare lah their faces. very jealous u know. i took picture with them i'm the most darkest. hahaha.
oh well. i don't mind. and yea i super duper miss them lah.

*next topics*

SO LONG NEVER GO BOWLING

i played so........ bad. haha

and aqil first time played bowling.
and he even cried because sikit2 masuk longkang. haha
but at last he hit the pin and he wins to kak suhayla by 1point. 34 -33.





*next topics*

ashari will get a new buddy. he is so happy.

*next topics*

THE BUS LEFT ME

Yesterday, it was 456pm. my bus leave at exactly 5pm.
i like running from my department, pass the laboratary and pass the admin room.
i look outside the window, the bus was still there. i punched my card and say goodbye to this abang and pushed the door and..........

THE BUS LEFT ME. I RUN LIKE HELL AND STILL THE DRIVER DIDN'T SAW ME.
SO EMBARASSING. LUCKILLY NO WANT SAW ME RUNNING LIKE CRAZY PERSON.

go back to my department.
me: BUS TINGGAL KAN!!!!
my chemist(susin): WHAT?!!!!!!
susin also want to ride the bus.
my supervisor(mr mohd): hahaha. i will scold the bus driver.

AND mr mohd send the both of us to jurong east.

and i meet kak syiqah and we drink coffee with her friend, nadia.

hahhahaha. so funny lah. and this monday, my supervisor will teach me how to do flash point.
i'm loving it.
haha

so thats it then. see u guys very soon.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox