Saturday, February 7, 2009

AT LAST WEEKEND IS HERE.

i am super happy, i will rest my butt on the sofa for hours i don't mind. and watch television all day long. as long my mind don't think of work. when i reached home, i feel like rolling all over my house to show that I'm happily back every single day. haha.

thursday when out with, ashari, shahfiq, feerdaus, nazih and ryan. and shahfiq is so damn irritating lah.

and as usual nazih, feerdaus and ryan will be late.

and as usual i and ashari will arrived first. haha. so kiter dua nie mulut tak boleh diam. nk sumbat makanan aje kat dlm. first we ate curry puff each. then we ate kueh lopez, and chicken seaweeds. haha. sampai kenyang. and shahfiq arrived.

and yea, guess what. we bumped into hasyira. she run towards me and hug me. awwwww.. i miss her so so much lah. and catch things up. and about 20 minutes of talking and she had to left. oh yea, aki with her also.

and one by one the 3VIP arrived. haha. so off to IMM.

nk cari kedai makanan pun kecoh. nk makan sushi lah, nk mkn mac lah. nk mkn long john lah. ended up we ate bagus. but i don't want to eat because my mom cooked crab. so tgk aje lah dieorg mkn. and first of all, shahfiq brought chicken cutlet, and then he come again with a bowl of food. and he force me to eat his chicken cutlet. but i don't want it. and they all semue suruh mkn except feerdaus and ashari and they say.

shahfiq and ryan: alah syaz.. mkn lah. aku tau kau nk. sedap tau. alah... boncet satu hari aje.

kepala otak korang lah. but still i don't eat. just eat the fries.


and so bla. bla. bla.
NEXT TOPICS

i have this problem that my voice is out of control.

when i am excited i will speak very loud. i don't realised it but someone will say for example.

"eh. korang bual, korang ingat nie rumah korang eh"
or
"kau tertelan microphone eh"

it is embrassing u know. i don't know lah. my voice cannot tune down when i am excited. haha.

NEXT TOPICS

so yesterday i wanted to go to work as usual will salam my mom. and my mom said this.

mom: ade surat untuk kau. lelaki kasi. tadi pagi mama buka pintu abeh ade surat nie depan pintu.
me: SURAT???!!
mom: ah'h. dekat atas meja.
me: (look so confused, who the hell want to give me letter infront of my house)

i looked on top of the table. and the letter was writen.

TO SYAZANA
FROM SYAHID

ME: HUH?
i opened the letter and there was a invitation to a wedding.

no. its not syahid going to married but his brother and he invite me. haha.

his brother will be married at my void deck. i smiling and off to work. and i msg him.

me: when u send me this letter?
him: 2am.
me: dh buang terbiat eh.
him: haha. no lah. skrg i at yr void deck sleeping inside the kemah.
me: memang sah buang terbiat. haha

so just now go to his brother's wedding.

NEXT TOPICS

KAKAK Suhada went to batam yesterday. got project there. take care sis.

NEXT TOPICS

NEW MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY IS BORN ON THE 3 OF FEB.
mak ogy taking care of the baby.

NEXT TOPICS
ashari is loved. i miss him so much lah. when i'm off he will be working. haizzz.

u.... nnt u off kiter gi ice skating k?? I LOVE YOU

toodles. be back after 1 week.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox