Sunday, June 15, 2008

continue with wednesday, thursday and friday.

alright. alright. caiiou gone missing since tuesday. not wednesday.

wednesday, i still feeling blue, sick, sad. kak suhayla won a pair of tickets. she won the incredible hulk movie ticket. but i don't go. because i really really super tired and my fever not getting better and i have to get better because thursday is ashari day off and i promise him i will watch Narnia with him. so sorry kakak. i really want to watch the movie.

thursday,
arie called.
the movie start at 130pm, watched @E!HUB. meet arie at 12pm

my body still weak. i force myself to stand up. have a cold shower so my fever will cool down. and 12pm still i haven't get ready, arie already arrived so i asked him to naik lah. 1215pm we left the house. salam my mom and off we walked to bustop 17. hehe.
brought lemon barley on the way. reached E!HUB @ 1pm. buy movie tickets and syg wanted to go to the gents. and yea, no chair so i have to stand all the way.
and when i'm having fever, don't ever ever let me stand. i will vomit.
back to the story. i already feeling dizzy. arie finally finished and the time is 125pm. and the queue to the popcorn is super long. first 2customer i queue with arie, then i cannot tahan.
me:syg, i diri sane k. i tak boleh tahan lah.
arie: okey syg.

me watching all the people make me more dizzy. and yea. ran to the ladies and splash. okey2 i vomit. luckily i reached the toilet bowl on time. haha. washed my mouth and walk out. syg just finished buying nachos. i grabbed his hand and said.
me: syg, tadi i muntah.
arie: huh? bile?
me: tadi, i gi toilet sekejab.
arie:alala, dh come. movie dh start nie. i don't want to miss anything.
me:okey syg.

went in, the movie have started. and no sound. settle down and wait for the sound.
the movie was super super great. i really love it. 2 Thumps up. and parts of the movie bring back memories of the lords of the ring. hehe. but the show was great. want to watch it again please. then we go to tampines. and eat bubur. and yea. i forgot. i got a huge ulcers on my below lips and behind my upper teeth. and it hard for me to eat. so have to eat bubur. =( after that. go home. and i miss u syg. i love u too. thank u.

Friday.
my fever getting better. but my ulcers never getting better. stayed at home. at night visit my baby cousin harith mirza at kk hospital. he is super cute lah. he got stomach poison or something lah. now he quite okey. and i can't hold him because i'm sick with my mouth all. sad u know cannot touch cute baby. hehe.

saturday. fever gone. hip hip hooray. but still feeling weak. and ulcers never better. i pun anything on it. bonjela, something still doesn't work. and arie have gone to melaka some scout camp. aww i miss him lots. and yea. while my mom, aqil and i were sitting outside at our corridor watching aqil paint.
mom: agaknye caiiou hilang sebab kucing mkn eh?
me: takde lah. kucing mkn. dh ade darah.
me:dh lah. tak mau ckp psl caiiou. =(
suddenly our world just change, my mom shouted i turned around it was CAIIOU. i like, caiiou. sini come. he like lose his mind. and hide behind the flower pot. i grabbed caiiou food and pour at the floor. caiiou looked at it and i grabbed him. alhamdullilah. dier dh blik. my mom amik his cage. he is super thin lah. he been missing for 4days. no food. no drink. give him lots of foods and drink. he is super skinny. terima kasih lah ya allah. now he is save and fine. i just miss him.
at the 5pm. my father fetched us and off to east coast to play kite. but lot of people so we go to tanjong Rhu. i just sat at the side.

sunday
go to doctor because of my huge ulcers not getting better. and my mom still want to play kite. so we will see.

and thats all my story. from examination to fever to caiiou missing to my huge ulcers to found caiiou again and missing ashari right now. hehe. ashari will be back today. i miss him so much.

.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox