Friday, June 20, 2008

halo.
okay2. my fever is totally gone. but if i walk about 2 blk away i will feel very tired. and my huge ulcers is getting much much better. the scar still there.

talking about ulcers, for the past few days, its really hard for me to TALK. i cannot say a word start with B,M,P. the words that touches the below lip.

and for example that time i go buy breakfast at coffeeshop.
me: aang(WITHOUT THE "b" K), lontong satu,
and silence thinking i cannot said "Bungkus"
so.
me: satu Ungkus eh. (in a fast way without the "B")
abang: bungkus?
me:ye.ye.
go to the next stall. wanted to buy Prata. Oh shit.
me: man, (silence) 3 Rata kosong(in the fast way)
me: dgn 3 rata telur(in the fast way too) without the "P"
the man prata like huh? and thnk god he understand but there was a smile on his face. -_-

dah lah pelat tak boleh sebut S & R. susah nk ckp pulak. haiyo.
and i at home like want to talk with my siblings and mom pun susah. like i talk very long and very tiring. and their face like blur. so after telling my story must say. Do You Understand? and they smile at me. saying. paham2. kalau tak paham i give up talking for sure. haha. and cannot eat. sedih kan. makan pun pakai folks and spoon. mcm orang putih. haha. and want to talk with ashari on the phone, like budak kecik okay. pelat and susah nk ckp. ashari like. "hmm. okay".. entah dier phm ke tak. haha.

and yea, khai called me yesterday. saying nk go outing with me and taufiq. haiyo. and yea talked with taufiq. plan, plan. and asked ashari permission. and he said yes but have rules lah. haha. but i still feel bad. must i go out with them? please friends help me.
i love u ashari.

and
ashari brought for me this two cute little teddy bear from malacca. awww so sweet of him bringing back gift for me.
nyai: oh nie get well soon nye teddy bear eh.
because i was sick b4 and having ulcers.
me: agaknye lah nyai. (she is so cute)
thank u syg. i love it very much.
.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox