Friday, June 27, 2008

ola.
first of all, i'm so in love with this boy here.


yesterday is our 1year and 11mth anniversary. and i can't went out to celebrate it because my mom asked me to bake brownie. sorry. oh well. at least wednesday i went out with arie. we watched movie,
Get Smart. it was hilarious. arie and i can't stop laughing. go and watch it.
itu pun kluar pukul 1030am blik pukul 330pm. sekejab kan. tak ape lah. he had to trained his shout junior to play soccer.

so yea, i baked brownie.
here are the picture.




okey2. it was fun baking it. you get to learn more. messy, tiring, and yea u make it with love. well my mom asked me to bake it for testing how it come out to be, for her customer. so this is just testing while i bake it to help my mom and for my arie.
well i make it, and the measurement of the ingredient is wrong. it came out tasting tasteless. but it was really chewy.
next topics arie go lepak with dzul, mieza, mas and bella.

i called arie.
me:syg, syg nk brownie?
arie: yelah, boleh amik skrg?
me: boleh. tapi tak sedap. btul2 tak ade rase tapi chewy.
arie: i tak kisah dari u.

so arie came and taste it. well, i cut it into cube so people tak rase sngat sedap ke tak.haha.
arie sit at my corridor garden. i bring him some water and the brownie. he can't stop eating. i don't know lah sedap ke tak kan. and yea. arie want to go.
arie, my bro, aqil and i went downstairs to play bicycle.

see how happy they are. aqil tak nk turun. hehe.

next topics.
arie and i pass our exam. i am so super happy. alhamdullilah.

it was worth it. late night studying. very stress.

it was worth it when aqil sibok2 when i was studying. see what he was doing.
it was worth it for the merepek face when i was annoyed with arie for not studying and disturb me while studying.
it was worth it for getting sick of mrs neo engineering science teaching and we do stupid stuff. shahfiq, me and arie feet. hehe.
and it was worth it for the list of test to be study.
okey lame. have to do better next term. yea.

next topics.



my darling aqil having a fever. and i felt so sad when he cry because it was so cold while other poeple was hot. get well soon.
end my story here. see caiiou sleep. so cute right. smpai terbalik2.

.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox