Friday, October 3, 2008

Berlalu lah sudah Ramadhan


So Hari Raya has come. it feel like really2 early. sebulan ku puasa mcm tak cukup gitu. tak puas.

everyday after breackfast, we will go to bibik yaya's house to perform sholat terawih.
and This year i'm very proud of Aqil. dier Puasa penuh and he sholat terawih everyday.



and why didn't i post for the past one month is because i have 4Projects to finish up. and all the project is done.
and my mom and dad ordered more than 3000 Kueh Tart. even the night of hari raya i had to do kueh tart about 200left. again sudah habis.


i really loves my charles and keith shoe and bag. i love charles and keith.

1 october 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
let's the picture do the talking. hehe



at nek eden's house(my family sebelah bapak)












at Wak ati's house (my family sebelah mama)













.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox