Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Seventeen Birthday


My birthday and yea finally 11 of October come again and I'm getting old. hehe.

11 of October, 430am
Mama, Abah, Aqil and Wina leaved home wanted to go to MALAYSIA ON MY BIRTHDAY. =(
go back to sleep.

1015am
i wake up and make up for my kakak suhada, she want to go to jln raya.

Ashari called my house. i am to busy so.
he called my phone. i asked him to call later.

1020am
i called Ashari. he reject and called me again.

me: ye syg?
arie: u, kluar skrg?
me: huh? buat aper?
arie: alah kluar aje lah.
me: u tak mau merepek lah! i belum mandi lah. muke busuk.
arie: kluar aje lah.
me: (silent looking outside my house then) tak nak lah!
arie: u! prepaid i jalan tau.
me: huh? okey lah. bye.

i go out, Nothing. i walked and i saw this huge birthday cake on a chair beside my garden.
and ashari was not around.

i was Totally shocked and smile widely. and NO ASHARI. and ashari appeared from the staircase.
i was speechless. and he was smiling away. i like wanted to cry. because he said he cannot celebrate my birthday because he had to Jalan Raya with hie family. and suddenlly in the morning i saw his face. i am very very touched.







and yea, the picture were taken by Nurul Suhada. my big sister. thnks.
and my sayang ashari, thank u so much. u done so much for me. i really appriciate it and don't know how to repay u. i really really do love u. i sayang u sekali.

11am
ashari left because he had to go beck to his family. i love u syg.

230pm
i left my house to go to nyai's house.
and i get this card from KAKAK SYIQAH. THANK YOU SO MUCH. it is Coffee Bean card and inside got value. so i can spend it.

and i got $$$$$$ from NYAI and WAK ATI!! thank u. syg u all.

12 of October,1230am
i go home. and KAKAK SUHAYLA GIVE ME THIS.

CUTE KAN!!! she gave me this cute little dinosaur.

and the card wrotes.

Dearest Jajana,

I Love this card. if you weren't my younger sister,
i'd have kept it for myself =P see how much i love you?

Anyway, i'm glad you've got cake for your17th birthday. For cake
is important. so is turning 17, of course. be brave and dream, big dreams of the future
and insyallah, they'll become reality!! =D

Als, the green dinosaurs remind me of you lah. so cute and SELENGER like that.
hehehehehe.......

Happy Birthday Sweetheart,
Your OTHER ELDER SIS
Nurul Suhayla.


so thats what she wrote on the card. CUTE KAN! very sweet. thnks. i love u kakak

12 of October, 230pm
Nabilla and Azreena ajak mkn.
and nabilla surprise me with this

this adorable, gorgeous, necklace.
BEAUTIFUL KAN!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH
i love u nabilla.

and yea before hari raya kakak suhada gave me this beautiful braclet. but it was broken. sedih tau.thats the first braclet i ever had and now it broke and i am still trying to fix it.



13 of October.

i love this. Ashari gave me this.




OMG!!! it is PUMA watch.

i love it so much. and thats not just an ordinary watch. it is touch screen watch. so anything if want to set my watch just touch the screen. COOL RIGHT. AND VERY BEAUTIFUL. Thank u so much my darling ashari. i love u so much. i will take good care of this watch. i love u.

and yea, i forgot i had another bday cake.


my mom brought it during jalan raya with friends. and celebrate haidzair bday skali.
i love u mom.

and yea to whom wish me, thanks alot. i appriciate it a lot. love u guys who make me happy before, during and after my birthday. thank u. I LOVE U

.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox