Friday, October 10, 2008

Raya with my darling darling friends

so the 8 of October went jln raya with secondary mates. i miss them so much.
started at Haidzair's house because it was his bday. meet my girl at his house. the girl all looks so gorgeous. then we all went to my house and i saw this BDAY CAKE on the table that my mom brought it for me and i felt so touch. I LOVE U MUMMY!! and yea celebrate lah skali untuk haidzair. and jump to Eunos that is Nadhirah place, skip to Ubi- that is Rizuana and Afiqa house, run to Jalan Damai- that is Zulhilmi house, took bus to bedok north rd - that is ashari house, jump to Bedok reservoir - that is Aziz and Masturah, and jump all the way to Bedok south to hykel a.k.a Arah house and that's it. so 10 house in total. i really loves it. especially at masturah house, we played tap-tap at her room when the guys were sleeping at the living room. and masturah showed us our old picture and yea, i had a great laugh. i miss u guys.
i waiting for the next outing guys. and rizuana upload the picture cepat2 k.
i love u guys so so much.
there were 15 of us.



and the 9th of October went Jalan Raya with JC0801L.


Before i left the house as usual i dress up, usually arie msg me went he reached my house but then when i was fully dress i walked out from my room and i saw ashari sitting on the sofa i was totally surprise. hehe. i love u. he don't want me to dress so fast so he just waited for me to finished up dressing. and of course my mom opened the door for him lah. hehe. and off we go. meet them at Pasir Ris.


First house was Feerdaus @ Pasir Ris, then Shahfiq @ Tampines, then Ashari @ Bedok north rd, then Syazana @ bedok north, then Nazih @ Sengkang, then Zyma @ ang mo kio, then Fify @ Chua chu kang, then Zyma @ Yu tee, then Annis @ bukit batok.

there were 12 of us in total. and hasyira lekas2 k upload pictures.
and yea, yesterday ashari really crack me up. i was laughing non stop. thank syg.

i love u guys so much.



and yea. 11 of October. My birthday. and i really don't want this day to come. i really not looking forward to it. not that i'm getting old. but, on my birthday, my family plan to go to malaysia and i really don't want to go. and ashari, went out with his family, i don't mind but.. oh well. at least i had one bday cake. and yea thats my bday. tomorrow sitting infront of the television alone.
Happy birthday to me, thats my present. and yea, kak suhada thanks for the loving bracelet, i love it.

.end.

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox