Wednesday, June 6, 2007

CHALET!!!!

Day Two...

Well, in the mrng after chatting with arie on the phone, i sleep again.. my mom woke me up at 10+.. and my mom asked if she can go to our class chalet because aqil and wina wanted to go swimming. so i called arie, and he said can, so we left the house at 2pm.. go sheng shong buy syrup for the chalet.. and go to the chalet, my father send us.. when we reached there, aqil like wow see the swimming pool n he can't wait... i bring my mom, wina and aqil to the chalet, sebestian in the toilet.. aliff and hykel-arab were in the room.. they like shocking that my mom came.. sorie.. hehe.. aqil and wina change to their swimming suit. n when for a swim.. then arie came.. yay!! arie here.. miss him so much.. so go back to the chalet and chat with arie, sebestian.. and sebestian is so kecoh... hehe.. oh well.. i wanted to go swimming but inside the pool there lots of boys.. tk kan nk swim kan.. so i waited for arie lah.. go followed arie fetch his cousin, mimi and awie at outside wild wild wet entrance.. they are friendly.. =D go back to the chalet and change to my swim-suit, i like so nervous to go out from the toilet so.. buat muke tak malu lah.. and grabbed arie towel and put around my waist.. hehe.. go swimming with cleopatra, corin, aliff, mimi, awie and arie.. n that pool is so deep.. i can't reaced.. so malu.. so i at the end only.. hehe.. oh well at least i have some fun.. then i wanted to stop, i go back to the chalet, n i saw alots of boys, and i don't even know them.. arie said they all 'org bola'... omg!! tak kan nk pakai gini kan.. i called arie, and we went in together, arie nk salam lagi.. so i walked inside quickly.. ohh what the hell.. hehe... took a bath.. and bla.. bla. bla.. aqil and wina also stopped swimming, after that my mom eat at the chalet.. she help to cleaned up the placed.. n bla.. bla.. bla.. aqil nk naik atas aje.. sibok aje.. n we go home at 6+.. took bus 17 and aqil slept on my lap.. so here the pics...


alahai cute...


ina nak ajar aqil swim


yeah!! mom buy for me boya.. i can swim around..


yipeee...


smile..


tis is sebestian, he wanted to climed up but he was scared.. hehe..


aqil watching spongebob squarepant..


sibok lah aqil... kacau abg aje..


aqil!! maner boleh pegang square..


aqil in the bus. sat beside me.. muke ade ngatokkk..


aqil asleep, on my lap..


and last.. my mom.. well she is sleeping.. yes, i know she is tired.. thank u mom, for everything.. i love u..

have a blast time.. will gonna miss u guys.. n i hope this is not the last gathering we have together..

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox