Sunday, June 24, 2007

school, here we come..

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
esok skola.. noooooooooooooooo!!!!!
give me another 1 month please.. i'm still in the holidays mood.. hehe.. lol.. oh well..
i'm really not ready.. my homework not done yet.. my report book, i don't knoe where the hell it is.. my books also is missing.. kasut belum cuci.. haizz.. my uniform still in my cupboard haven't iron it.. haizz... and yes!! my tie also missing... alamak.. must search for it.. and tomorrow must wake up early in the mrng.. see mr.grabriel everyday, and others teachers.. oh why.... oh yes, n prelim is coming.. alamak.. i'm totally not ready.. oh well.. i'm use to it.. hehe... and yeah, i thinking bout cutting my hair or trim it.. but sayang lah rmbot ku.. hehehe.. oh we will see...

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox