Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday

School already reopen.. yes, i enjoy myself.. and this term really must work hard in my studies. prelim is coming.. today, is just a normal day.. mr thong have left us.. and now mr jake tan teaches us science.. i hate the way he is teaching.. oh well, we can't do anything.. mr ridzuan also left us.. now, cikgu nurul teaches us malay.. yeah.. and today, the last 4 period is mr gabriel period until assembly.. we went to av theater to act.. hehe.. but along the way.. our class is on the first level and we must walked up the stairs to forth level.. then i don't know why, i laughing like hell.. nadhirah saw me laughing and she also started to laugh.. haha.. lol.. and it is more tiring went u laugh and walking up the stairs in the same time.. lol.. then in the av theater, rizuana called ryhana, aliff and me to act for her story.. and i'm supposed to be a pregnant woman and aliff is my husband.. hahaha.. ryhana be rizuana.. the story is about aliff killed me and ryhana saw the incident.. i like laughing all the way.. and got this part, aliff pretand to kicked me, i also pretended that i fall.. well i fall on my knee and i heard haidzair and arie laughing at me.. and i also start to laugh.. hahaha... oh well.. a laughing day for me.. then 215 we left school and arie and i go macdonald to celebrate our 11 mths.. hehe.. thx syg.. so this is my day for today.. toodles.. hope tomorrow will also be laughing day.. =]

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox