Thursday, June 14, 2007

Yey!!!! Yesterday arie called me... oh miss him.. miss his voice... when i heard his voice, i like forget everything... but we talk just bout less then 5min.. ohh well.. at least i heard his voice... and i knoe he is save there. insyallah... ohh how much i miss him.. he said he will be home 21th of june... ok lah.. i can't wait to see him..

yesterday.. i like fucking angry with my sister, ina, wat the hell seh..she like tibe2 cry because she can't see the television at the kitchen.. n my mom scold me like hell.. aper seh.. nonsense.. i locked myself in the room and cry.. if arie were in s'pore, i called him seh and told him.. haiz.. i locked myself in the room until 12+pm.. then my sister, suhayla, knocked on the door asked me if i wanted to play badminton with her at her school at nyp... yes!!! i change into my clothes n get out of the house.. can't look at ina right now.. irratating... so went to her school.. the journey was very long.. took me 1hour to reached there.. her friends are really friendly and the guys, omg... charming2, hot2, handsome2 gitu.. hehe.. first i suck playing badminton.. then slowly i good at it.. and ya, i manage to hilang kan stress.. haha... n one of the game, i, partner with this cute guy.. alahai.. my heart like beating so fast.. hahaha... me and tis guy( i don knoe his name) vs my sister and my sister friends, small bro.. he so cute, so chubby gitu, the small guy... hehehe... we ended our game at 7+pm.. my sister friends ajak mkn, but then we don't want because we wanted to watched t.v.. hehhe... had a great day... but penat seh.. and now, my hand and leg are acheing right now.. hahaha... tilden.. toodles..
love u arie and my girlfriends....

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox