Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Rizuana's blog..

I just finished reading rizuana blog.. awww.. so sweet of u.. well at first i didn't relised got our pics below.. then when i scroll down, it just make me wanna cry.. then i see her music box.. well.. my computer, the sound system were broken.. so can't here any sound.. when i see the title of the music, inside my head is that song.. 'as we go on.. we will remember.. all the time we, spent together,' thats all i rmb.. yeah.. i swear it really make me wanna cry.. i don't want our friendship to end here.. this girls are my greatest give from allah.. they are kind people.. oh how much , i love them.. feel like it just yesterday i'm in sec 1.. how time fly so fast.. now we already sec 4.. n tis year is our last year in school.. i gonna miss this precious moment...

No comments:

shout the things u wanna say


My jukebox